Thursday, January 31, 2019

Winter Holiday Selfie

Our winking snowman friend has gone on a winter holiday. Of course he went somewhere cold so he doesn't melt! 
He stopped to take some selfies along the way and is sharing his favourite one with you........along with a few that didn't work out so great. 

I used the Winking Snowman and the Mini Snowman set to create my card and with some masking magic (okay a post it note) I used two different sentiments to create one new one. 





After colouring my stamps and hand fussy cutting them I ran a black maker around the edge to get any white I may have missed. 
Next, I cut my cardstock, patterned paper to size. Since I had my Big Kick warmed up I cut my polaroid frame and filmstrip at the same time. I built my scene using a stitched border die and pine trees. 
Then came the fun! I coloured two of the matching mini winking snowmen and cut them in half to make my "selfies gone wrong" in the filmstrip. Some icicles, twine and a few snowflakes finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Winking SnowmanMini Snowman Set - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Hello WinterHappy Holidays - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Mint Cocoa Kisses - YNS, Watercolor Washes - Lawn Fawn

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, white gel pen, gold Wink of Stella, Instalove Polaroid die - YNS, Filmstrip die - YNS, Fresh Pines die - Memory Box, stitched border die - Whimsy Stamps, twine, fishtail banner die - YNS, icicle border -Impression Obsession


Spectrum Noir Markers: MB1 MB3 EB3 GT1 GT2 GT3 CR7 DR11 DR6 FS8
Copics: C00

Be sure to stop by the One Crazy Stamper Facebook page and blog for daily inspiration from the design team!
                                                                 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment