Monday, February 18, 2019

Goat Your Back

Hello and I hope your are wintering well.  Since it's past the middle of February, I am already starting to think about and wish for spring, which is my favourite time of the year.
Today's card uses the fun Goat Your Back image and aren't this pile of them cute?  I paired it with the Happy Thoughts sentiment which seems to go perfectly with the image.  
Copics were used to colour the image and when finished, I sponged Tumbled Glass distress ink around the edges for shading.
You can find lots of inspiration at our blogs, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest pages so be sure to stop by anytime.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Copics:
Goats- C7, C5, C3, C1; E44, E43, E41; E37, E35, E33, E31
Grass - YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91
Supplies:
Misc -Enamel dots

No comments:

Post a Comment