Have you ever had one of those times when you had envisioned something completely different as to how the card turned out. Well, this is the case for today's card. After a couple of mishaps and completely not what I had in mind, I'm happy with how it turned out.
After colouring Waving Owl with Copic Markers, I cut it out using a circle die. To get the effect of the circle die sitting inside the hexagon, I put the same size circle inside the hexagon die and cut them out together. This allowed Waving Owl to sit inside the hexagon.
- Stamps: Waving Owl, Celebration Balloons, Birthday Hat and Another Year Wiser (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Spring Plaid and Watercolour Wishes (Lawn Fawn)
- Copic Markers:
- Owl: E40 - Brick WHite, E41 - Pearl White, E42 - Sand White, E43 - Dull Ivory, Y35 - Maize, Y38 - Honey
- Balloons: YG11 - Mignonette, B41 - Powder Blue, Y11 - Pale Yellow, R00 - Pinkish White
- Hat: B41 - Powder Blue, R21 - Sardonyx, YG11 - Mignonette, Y38 - Honey
- Nuvo Glaze Accents
- Your Next Stamp Gumdrops
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.