Hope you are enjoying this month's challenge which is "Make it Pink or I'll Raise a Stink" at One Crazy Stamper.
For my image today, I have used Baking with Nana (Belles 'N Whistles) designed by Elisabeth Bell.
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels Seventeen (used two different sizes)
- Copic Markers: Nana - RV10, RV13, RV14, E37, W1 , E000, E0000; Girl - RV21, RV10, BV000, E35, E37, E000, E0000; Stool - E31; Bowl - E30, E41, E93
- Glitter: Art Institute Glitter
- Miscellaneous Items: Prima Flowers airbrushed with Copic Markers - RV10 and RV21; brads