Saturday, February 19, 2011

Kraftin Kimmie Josephine

Have I said how much I love Kraftin Kimmie stamps?!?  They are SOOOO much fun to color.  I loved coloring this one and wanted to make a simple hearts kinda card. 

I love leaving the inside of my cards blank so I can add just the right sentiment when I need it.  This card might be a thinking of you or a birthday card since I seem to be hitting birthday season in my family!

Supplies: Stamps-Kraftin Kimmie (Josephine) Copics-Sketch, Design paper, button and twine from my endless paper craftin stash!

3 comments:

  1. O wow this is gorgeous, ha ha what a fun stamp... I just got my first KK stamp this week he he :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!! I love the swirly hearts coming out of her love potion!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very whimsical Lisa. Love your background paper to make the image pop.\~ rubber hugs, inky wishes ~
    Madge

    ReplyDelete