You have until the end of the month to join in. Only new projects (no back linking to old projects). You must link us in your post. You may combine with other challenges.
One lucky participant will win a stamp pack from OCS store!
Here are the 3 stamps that 1 lucky winner will take home this month.
And now check our the inspiration from our Design Team.
*Art Impressions Girlfriends Dancers Stamp, *Copic Xpress It Paper, *Tsukineko Memento Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black, *Copic Sketch Markers, *I used my Copic Airbrush System to color the rainbow colors on to a sheet of Acrylic, *Ek Success 3D-Dots
Card Recipe: Stamps- Kraftin Kimmie Agnes, Paper- OA Modern Homemaker, Tools-sewing machine, copics, Embellishments- buttons, twine, charm, viva decor pens (love these things)
For today's card I used Beach Plate 1 from Pink Cat Studio and colored the hanging clothes with copics. See picture.
I made a bow with my bow easy using some twine from Jillibean Soup.
I used Fancy Pants Beach Bum dp.
I added some Kaisercraft pearls to the flowers on the bottom.
Thanks for stopping by today and make sure you check out all the new goodies from One Crazy Stamper.
Supplies: Stamp-Leisel and her Wheelbarrow by C.C. Designs.Glitter Mist-Ttattered Angels Iridescent Gold, Party Mini Letter Seals,
- Stamp: Lavender the Quilter (Kraftin' Kimmie)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, Togetherness (Cosmic Crick)
- Copic Markers: Quilt - R27, YR02, Y11, YG17, BG02, V09, BV11; Dress - R83; Chair - YG93, YR23, YR24; Hair - Y15, Y13, Y17; Skin - E00, E000, R20; Eyes - BG000; E30, E40
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 03 - Red, 04 - Orange, 05 - Lemon, 07 - Olive, 09 - Sky Blue
- Miscellaneous: Rhinestones, Martha Stewart Punch
Materials used: Fanciful Flourish Butterfly, Tim Holtz Distress inks, Black Memento Ink, Xpress Blend it copic paper, Stardust glitter pen, Transparency and Black StazOn ink.
Kenny K Strong Island, Memento Ink, X-Press It Blending Card, Copic Markers