Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Life is Not by Shari

Shari Life is not shari

I’m back again with a card from our June Guest Designer Shari.  The details on this are just perfect and I love the natural tones.    Please hop over to Shari’s blog to take a look around and leave her some love! Thanks for joining us this month Shari!

Card Recipe:

*Whimsy Stamps Life Defined,   *Whimsy Stamps Time Flies Sentiment set,   *Ranger Distress Inks - Bundled Sage, Scattered Straw, Brushed Corduroy, Tattered Rose, Milled Lavendar, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain,   *Ranger Ink Blending Tool Handle with foam,   *Harmonie Embossing Powder - Clear and Copper,   *EK Success 3D-Dots

5 comments:

  1. such a lovely blog thanks for the post.

    Ged Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was one of my dads favorite quotes, so this card is very special to me!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a touching and truthful sentiment on this card Shari!! Beautiful card! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake www.onecrazystamper.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shari you always make such amazing cards. I am proud to say I have learned from the best. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete