I have used the Baking Elf stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie and the sentiment is from the Agnes
stamp which is another Kraftin' Kimmie.
- Baking Elf (Kraftin' Kimmie), sentiment from Agnes (Kraftin' Kimmie)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, design paper is Sweet Tooth (BoBunny)
- Spellbinders Nestabilities: Labels Twenty-Three
- Copic Markers: Hair - E50, E31, E33, E37, E47; Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R20; Clothes - R81, R83, R85, B000, B32, B34; Pie - E51, E50, W1 - No. 1, W00 - No. 00
- Miscellaneous: Rhinestones
OCS is having a GUEST DESIGN TEAM MEMBER CALL
OCS is a Canadian store and we'd love some Canadian gals guest design with us.
Guest Designers term is for 1 month. Available dates are Dec 2011-May2012
2 projects featuring products sold in the OCS store. One project must fit our monthly challenge theme.
You will enjoy a 25% discount at the One Crazy Stamper store.
OCS guest designer Blinkie for your blog
To apply email Jacilynn at jacijangy at yahoo dot com with 2 samples of your work and your blog address.
That's all for now and I will be back next Sunday with a tutorial.