It's Sue here for my regular Sunday post for One Crazy Stamper. I don't know how others feel, but I find that a sympathy card is one of the hardest to make. This card will be mailed to a co-worker who just recently lost her husband. The image and sentiment are from a set called Sympathy Sentiments by Kraftin' Kimmie. The flower was coloured with the new Derwent Inktense Pencils.
- Stamp: Sympathy Sentiments (Kraftin' Kimmie)
- Ink: Staz-On Jet Black
- Paper: Canson Watercolor Paper 120 lbs (from my stash), no design paper was used
- Spellbinders Nestabilities: Standard Circles Large, Lacey Circles and Grommet Tags
- Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Elegance - Design A
- Derwent Inktense Pencils: 1500 - Field Green, 1510 - Beech Green, 1530 - Felt Green, 0900 - Iris Blue, 0400 - Poppy Red
- Miscellaneous: Blue Ribbon
See you next week for another regular Sunday post for OCS.