I have used the stamp called Power Napper from Art Impressions for my last post of the month. It is certainly how I have felt this week after being on vacation and then returning to work, and doing catch up non stop. The sentiment is from an old Hero Arts Set.
- Stamp: Power Napper (Art Impressions), sentiments from Hero Arts (my stash)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Isabelle (First Edition)
- Spellbinders Nestabilities: Labels Twenty-Two
- Copic Markers: Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R20, R29; Hair - E21, E30, E33; Clothes - BG70, BG32, BG90; Shoes - NO - No. 0; Bag- E42; Chair - E31, E33
- Miscellaneous: Brads and buttons
There are still a couple of days to enter this month's BBQ / Food challenge for a chance to win a prize from One Crazy Stamper. Since Wednesday, will bring a new fun challenge check Lora's store One Crazy Stamper for new products.