Another week has gone by and Sunday is here again. For today's OCS post, I have used this adorable pair called Elle and Elmer from High Hopes January Release. Now I have done two new things. The first, which I have never done before is paper pieced the umbrella using paper from the Lucy Cromwell Design Paper by Papermania. The second which I have done on occassion, is to finish the inside of the card.
- Stamps: Elle and Elmer, Sentiment is Wishing you Showers of Love both from Hi gh Hopes January 2013 release
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Lucy Cromwell (Papermania)
- Copic Markers: RV10, E81, N0-No. 0, N1-No. 1, YG17
- Spellbinders Nestabalities: Decorative Labels One
- Flower Soft: Shamrock Green
- Miscellaneous: Rhinestones
In the meantime, have fun being creative.