Since we have had snow, rain and freezing rain this past week, there is no doubt that old man winter has definitely settle in. However, the good news is that Christmas is three days away and the children are
eagerly awaiting the arrival of Santa Claus.
For today's card for One Crazy Stamper, I have definitely done something different. I have used three different dies and no stamps. The Poinsettia Die is a Sizzix Die and is in the Susan's Garden Collection. To see how to use these dies and the pan pastels, check out my Card Layers and Susan's Garden Tutorial.
Front of Card
Inside of Card
- Dies: Sizzix Poinsettia (Susan's Garden series), Glowing Candles and Merry Christmas Tidings (both are from Memory Box)
- Pan Pastels: Permanent Red and Bright Yellow Green both from Susan's Garden Colours
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Silver and Gold (BoBunny)
- Copic Marker: G46 - Mistletoe
- Atyou Spical Glitter Pens: 07 - Olive, 11 - Gold, 21 - Lipstick
- Wink of Stella: White Christmas: - GL White 000, GL Red 020, GL Dark Green 042; Christmas Sparkle: - GL Gold 101, GL Silver 102, GL Clear 999
Until next time, keep busy crafting and Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.