It is amazing how much we take just about everything for granted. Due to the ice storm a lot of people have been left with no hydro for at least a week now. It couldn't have come at the worst time as it was also Christmas week. Now that Christmas Day has been and gone, things are getting back to normal, however there is another storm on the way.
For my last OCS post for this year, I have used the Winter Season stamp set from Heartfelt Creations.
- Stamp: Winter Season (Heartfelt Creations)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Iced Spruce Distress Ink
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Woodland Winter (BoBunny)
- Copic Markers: YG93 - Grayish Yellow, YG95 - Pale Olive, Y21 - Buttercup Yellow, Y28 - Lionet Gold, Y38 - Honey, E23 - Hazelnut, E25 - Caribe Cocoa, R24 - Prawn, R29 - Lipstick Red, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1, W3 - Warm Gray No. 3, B000 - Pale Porcelain Blue, B000 - Pale Celestine, C5 - Cool Gray No. 5, C7 - Cool Gray No. 7
- Spellbinders: Scalloped Labels One, Standard Circles Large
- Embellishments: Woodland Winter Buttons (BoBunny), Faux Snow (Art Institute Glitter)
Stay tuned to Lora's emails regarding some amazing new things that will be happening at both the OCS online store and the brick and mortar store.
Until next time, keep crafting.