It is still Christmas in September here at One Crazy Stamper and for today's post I have used this adorable Snowy Tag and the Envelope Punch Board from We 'Re Memory Keepers to make a gift card size envelope for the inside of the card. This Envelope Punch Board is awesome and making envelopes in all different sizes is very easy to do. The Gift Card size is perfect for the gift cards that are great for presents. I also used some non traditional Christmas Colours which is something new for me.
- Stamps: Snowy Tag, Celebrate the Magic of Christmas (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Merry Magic (Dovecraft)
- Copic Markers: G46 - Mistletoe, Y28 - Lionet Gold, RV52 - Cotton Candy, R46 - Strong Red, BG53 - Ice Mint, T7 - Toner Gray No. 7, , T8 - Toner Gray No. 8
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pen: 00 - Clear
- Snowflake Corner (Memory Box) die
- Miscellaneous: Rhinestones, Christmas chord, snowflakes
- Envelope Punch Board (We 'Re Memory Keepers) -- 2 x 3 1/2" Gift Card
Until next time, keep crafting!!!