It has definitely been a fun week with the OCS / High Hopes Blog Hop and yesterday's OCS Anniversary Crop celebrating OCS' 2nd anniversary of the brick and mortar store. In continuing this month's theme Christmas in September, I have used this cute Santa and Rudy block from High Hopes Stamps.
- Stamp: Santa and Rudy, Small Open Holly both from High Hopes
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink - Iced Spruce
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Vintage Christmas (My Mind's Eye)
- Copic Markers: Santa -- E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Pink Fruit, E00 - Skin White, R20 - Blush, R24 - Prawn, R27 - Cadmium Red, N2 - Neutral Gray No. 2, N4 - Neutral Gray No. 4; Rudy: E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, E33 - Sand, E35 - Chamois, E37 - Sepia, C9 - Cool Gray No. 9, N2 - Neutral Gray No. 2, N4 - Neutral Gray No. 4, N6 - Neutral Gray No. 6; Other: Y17 - Golden Yellow, Y28 - Lionet Gold, E39 - Leather
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 03 - Red, 07 - Olive, 11 - Gold, 12 - Silver
- Spellbinders: Adorning Squares
- Miscellaneous: Vintage Christmas (MME) chipboard and jewels, liquid applique - white