Are you ready for a whole month of fun as the OCS gals play with the new Christmas release from High Hopes. Don`t forget the Blog Hop that will be taking place on Tuesday, the 10th.
For my card today, I have used this cute stamp called Christmas Cats Block from High Hopes. I coloured the main image with copic markers, added some distress ink and coloured the border with Atyou Spica Glitter Pens.
- Christmas Cats Block (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Iced Spruce Distress Ink
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Gold & Silver (BoBunny)
- Copic Markers: Cat 1: C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0, C1 - Cool Gray No. 1 ; Cat 2: - E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, E50 - Egg Shell, E51 - Milky White, Cat 3: - W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, W0 - Warm Gray No. 0, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1; T0-Toner Gray No. 0, T1 - Toner Gray No. 1; R46 - Strong Red, B32 - Pale Blue, YG17 - Grass Green, Y17 - Golden Yellow, R20 - Blush, Y28 - Lionet Gold
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 03 - Red, 07 - Olive, 11 - Gold
- Spellbinders: Adorning Squares
Don't forget to mark the 10th on your calendar. It is the One Crazy Stamper/High Hopes Stamps Blog Hop.
In the meantime, play and have some fun as there is plenty of time to enter this month`s Christmas in September challenge for a chance to win a die prize pack. Do check out both Lora's One Crazy Stamper online and brick and mortor stores for the continous daily arrival of amazing new products.