Well enough chatting as I know you are here today to see what I have created for you. Today I have another Christmas card to show you that I made using a beautiful Wild Rose Studio Stamp called Antoine & Annabelle....
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Fairy Dust Glitter
* Paper: Teresa Collins 6x6 Paper Pad, Candy Cane Lane
* 3D Pop Dots
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Rhubarb Stalk
* Spellbinders: Classic Circles Small
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Decorative Doily (thought this looked like a snowflake behind the image =)
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
Here is a close up of the image to see the Copic colours used....
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Red: R39, R37, R35, R32
* Hair: R29, R27, R25
* Black: T8, T6, T4, T2
* Snow: BG000, B0000
* Sky: BG0000
I Hope that you enjoyed today's card and I would love to hear what you think =)
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!