It is Wacky Wednesday and it appears that winter has arrived. At least we haven't had it bad compared to some of our neighbours south of the border. For my OCS post today, I have used this adorable stamp called Bluebell with Saddle from Wild Rose Studios.
- Stamp: Bluebell with Saddle (Wild Rose Studio), sentiment Christmas Labels
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - A Robin's Christmas (Wild Rose Studio)
- Copic Markers: E31 - Brick Beige, E35 - Chamois, E30 - Bisque, Y15 - Cadmium Yellow, Y17 - Golden Yellow, G05 - Emerald Green, G07 - Nile Green, E81 Ivory, G29 Pine Tree Green, R27 - Cadmium Red
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 21 - Lipstick, 11 - Gold, 07 - Olive
- Wink of Stella: Gold
- Spellbinders: Standard Circles Large, A2 Matting Basics B
- Flower Soft: Polar White
- Embellishments: Christmas Bells (Marianne Designs), Your Next Stamps Gumdrops: Holly Berry, Pine Green
Until next time, keep crafting and have fun.