Now that March break is over, hopefully this spring like weather will stay for a while. It is certainly melting the snow and becoming a bit warmer. The month is almost over and hopefully it doesn't go out like a lion.
For my post today at OCS I have used this adorable Hummingbird stamp as well as a sentiment from the Sign Post Sentiment set. Both are from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. The background is a stamp from Impression Obsession called Blossoming Branches Background which I coloured with some Rangers Distress Inks.
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock
- Inks: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black; Rangers Distress Inks - Peacock Feathers, Mowed Lawn, Shaded Lilac
- Copic Markers: Leaves: YG17 - GrassGreen, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG11 - Mignonette; Flower; V25 - Pale Blackberry, V22 - Ash Lavender, V20 - Wisteria; Hummingbird: V17 - Amethyst, V15 - Mallow, V12 - Pale Lilac, YG67 - Moss, YG17 - Grass Green, YG03 - Yellow Green, BG57 - Jasper, BG49 - Duck Blue, BG53 - Ice Mint
- Spellbinders: Labels 46, Decorative Labels Thirty-Four
- Zig Wink of Stella: Clear
- Miscellaneous: Rhinestones
Until next time keep crafting and have fun.