March started off as a lamb on Sunday, and now we are having a winter storm with snow and freezing rain. I don't know about you, but I definitely can't wait for spring to arrive.
As it is a new month, this means that we have a new challenge here at OCS, and it is "Anything Goes". For my post today, I have used a High Hopes Rubber Stamps called "Hummingbird Ring" and no design paper. I used the Ranger Distress Inks to add colour to the embossed background.
- Stamps: Hummingbird Ring (High Hopes Rubber Stamps), sentiment from my stash
- Ink: Staz-On Jet Black; Ranger Distress Inks - Mowed Lawn and Shaded Lilac; Tsukineko Memento Dew Drop - Summer Sky
- Paper: Fabriano Watercolor Paper - Hot Press
- Derwent Inktense Pencils: 0710 - Deep Rose, 0610 - Red Violet, 1230- Mallard Green, 1510 - Beech Green, 0320 - Scarlet Red, 1300 - Teal Green, 1320 - Ionian Green, 1310 -Iron Green, 2000 -InkBlack
- Embossing Folder: Ecstasy Crafts
- Spellbinders: Labels Thirty-Four, Decorative Labels Thirty- Four, Deckled Rectangles Large
- Embellishments: American Crafts Hemp, Forever in Times Gems - Tropical, Flowers
Until next time, keep crafting and have some creative fun.