Monday, August 24, 2015

Bob Loves His Tractor


Thanks friends for stopping, wow where has the month of August gone, poof sure flies by fast.  I sure had fun creating my card, I am giving it to my hubby, as it is a funny story about his tractor, and no his name isn't Bob.  My card is for the Creative Inspiration here at One Crazy Stamper, please check out what the team has created wonderful projects this month for your inspiration, and Lora has a wonderful array of stock for you as well.  So remember to go there as well.  Thanks again and till next time happy crafting.

 

High Hopes Rubber Stamps, what a wonderful company and this is the friend I colored up for my card.  His name is Bob Loves His Tractor.  So fun, I decided to paper piece the tractor and I used glossy accents on Bob's glasses and the lights on the tractor.  I used that fun white liquid applique that stuff is awesome.  I added some wheat, clouds, pearls, sentiment, I also used an embossing folder too.  

 Supplies: HH Stamp-Bob Loves Tractor, Glossy Accents, Foam Adhesive, Whimsy Cloud Dies, Liquid Applique, Spellbinders die, Black Pearls, MS Border punch, Copic Markers.

1 comment:

  1. Great card for a guy! Paper piecing makes it look like a John Deer all the right colours! Like the embossing!

    ReplyDelete