Hump day is here again, and another week will soon be over. This also means that school is approaching in approximately two weeks, which also means that we are approaching the end of the month.
For my last post of this month, I have used a Stampendous stamp called "Classic Santa". I used Polar White Flower Soft for the trim on Santa's hat, and sleeve cuffs as well as on the bear's hat. The clear Zig of Wink of Stella was used to go over Santa's bag as well as the black image around the Santa image.
- Stamp: Class Santa (Stampendous)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Rejoice (BoBunny) from my stash
- Spellbinders: A2 Matting Basics A
- Copic Markers:
- Tree & Mistletoe: YG13 - Chartreuse, YG17 - Grass Green
- Doll: Dress -- R81 - Rose Pink, R83 - Rose Mint, Face -- E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, R20 - Blush; Hair -- E50 - Egg Shell; E31 - Brick Beige, E21 - Baby Skin Pink
- Bear: E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, B21 - Baby Blue
- Boat: B0000 -Pale Celesine, B000 - Pale Porcelain Blue; E40 - Brick White;
- Horse: E31 - Brick Beige, E35 - Chamois, E81 - Ivory
- Ball: Y23 - Yellowish Beige, Y21 - Buttercup Yellow
- Present: YR04 - Chrome Orange, YR07 - Cadmium Orange;Y11 - Pale Yellow, Y15 - Cadmium Yellow
- Santa: Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, R20 - Blush; Hair & Beard: C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C1 - Cool Gray No. 1; Belt: C7 - Cool Gray No. 7, C9 - Cool Gray No. 9; Coat: R46 - Strong Red, R29 - Lipstick Red
- Bag: E55 - Light Camel, E53 - Raw Silk, E51 - Milky White, E50 - Egg Shell
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 03 - Red, 11 - Gold, 02 -Pink, 12 - Silver
- Flower Soft: Polar White
- Zig Wink of Stella -- Clear
Until then, happy crafting.