Another week is almost over and in a few more days, Halloween will be here. Are you ready for all the Ghosts, Goblins, Witches, and other freakish, frightfully delightful costumes. For my post today, I have used Frankie from the "Joys of Seasons", the latest release from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.
- Stamps: Franki, Frightfully delightful (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Pumpkin & Treats: YR07 - Cadmium Orange, YR04 - Chrome Orange, Yr02 - Light Orange, V12 - Pale Lilac, V15 - Mallow; Skin: YG05 - Salad, YG03 - Yellow Green, YG01 - Brice; Hair & Suit: W7 - Warm Gray No. 7, W5 - Warm Gray No. 5, W3 - Warm Gray No. 3, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1; Shirt: W) - Warm Gray No.0, W1 - Warm Gray No. 01; Bat: T4 - Toner Gray No. 4, T2 - Toner Gray No.2
- Zig Wink of Stella: Silver, Clear
- YNS Gumdrops: Silver
Until next time, Happy Crafting;