* Image: High Hopes Rubber Stamps, Small Turkey
* Sentiment: Your Next Stamp
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black, Cottage Ivy, Rhubarb Stalk & Rich Cocoa (mixed all colours on the sentiment to reflect the changing colours of the fall leaves!)
* Paper: from my endless stash
* Autumn Gems
* Spellbinders: Scalloped Ovals Small
* 4" Paper Doily
* Glossy Accents (Wobble, Beak & Feet)
* Mini Blending Tool
* Yellow and Red Cardstock
(Above listed supplies can be purchased at www.onecrazystamper.com)
Here is a close up of this adorable turkey to see the Copic Colours used....
* Orange: YR16, YR14, YR12
* Red: R39, R37, R35
* Brown: E29, E27, E25, E23
* White: N4, N2,N0, 0
I hope that you enjoyed this month's calendar page, can not wait to show you what I have made for month on November 1st!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!