Hello and Happy Friday!!!! As you read this post my husband and I are in Frankinmouth Michigan AKA CHRISTMAS TOWN!!!! If you know me you know that I am CRAZY for Christmas so this little town is perfect for me to spend our 10th Anniversary - you know what they say "happy Wife, happy Life" lol! So t=with that said today I have a fun Christmas card to share with you using a new released image from High Hopes Stamps....
* High Hopes Rubber Stamps, Under the Mistletoe
* Merry Christmas Sentiment, High Hopes Rubber Stamps
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Red Cardstock
* Background Paper & Vest: Doodlebug Design 6x6 North Pole
* Your Next Stamp, Gumdrops - Silver Glitter
* Glossy Accents
* Sakura Pen, Clear Star
* Spellbinders: Ovals Large & Scalloped Ovals Large
Here is a close up of this fun image to see the Copic colours used....
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Reds: R29, R24, R22
* Blacks: T8, T6, T4
* Green: G28, G24, G21
* Grey: T4, T2, T0
* White: T0, 0
I hope you enjoyed today`s post. Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!