I will now be posting on Terrific Tuesdays, as Aaemie has stepped down to concentrate on her schoolwork and family.
For today's post I have used the adorable Snowy Love stamp from the "Joys of the Seasons" High Hopes Rubber Stamps latest release.
- Stamps: Snowy Love and Think Snow (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock; DP -- from my stash
- Copic Markers: BG0000 - Snow Green, BG000 - Pale Aqua, E41 - Pearl White, E40 - Brick White, R46 - Strong Red, R27 - Cadmium Red, R20 - Blush, G40 - Dim Green, G46 - Mistletoe
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear
- Zig Wink of Stella -- Clear
- Spellbinders: Classic Squares Large, Lacey Circles
- Crystal Gems (Forever in Time)
Until next time, keep crafting.