I don't know about you, but I am definitely tired of winter and can't wait for spring to come. For my post today, I have used this collage stamp called Birds and Blooms Collage stamp from Heartfelt Creations.
The main image was inked with the Victorian Velvet Distress Ink. For the background I used the Heidi Swapp Minc Foil Applicator Machine, and ran a sheet of paper from a Heidi Swapp paper pad and Rose Gold Reactive Foil through it. The top and bottom border is a Joy's Craft Stitched Die. I added a clear rhinestone to the middle of each flower.
- Stamp: Birds & Blooms Collage (Heartfelt Creations)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Victorian Velvet Distress Ink
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, Rose Gold Reactive Foil (Heidi Swapp)
- Copic Markers: YG13 - Chartreuse, YG17 - Grass Green, R81 - Rose Pink, R83 - Rose Mist, B21 - Baby Blue, W00 - Warm Gray No.00, YR04 - Chrome Orange, YR01 - Peach Puff, B60 - Pale Blue Gray
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear, 14 - Blossom
- Other: Birds and Blooms Die, Birds and Blooms Stamp, Butterfly Medley & Die all from Heartfelt Creations; Stitched Die 6002/1204 (Joy Crafts)
Until next time, happy crafting