It is now officially Spring as of Sunday, and according to the Weather Network we are having rain and snow later in the week. So Winter isn't done with us yet. Supposedly, there is the saying for March, that it either comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb or vice versa. Time will time.
For my post today for OCS, I have used the stamp called Flowers Grow... from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.
- Stamp: Flowers Grow (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock; DP - from my stash
- Copic Markers: B32 - Pale Blue, B34 - Manganese Blue, Y35 - Maize, Y38 - Honey, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG17 - Grass Green, G00 - Jade Green, G02 - Spectrum Green
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear, 03 - Red, 17 - Mint
- Spellbinders: Labels 46, Decorative Labels 46
- Embellishments: Forever in Time Pearls - White, YNS Gumdrops - Cotton Candy Blue
Until next time, Happy Crafting