I hope you all had a good Christmas and was able to spend some quality time with your family and friends.
Well, the year is almost over and a new one will be starting next Sunday. For my last post of the year, I have used the adorable Kovu and Leo stamp from the adorable Woodland Friends collection by High Hopes Stamps.
- Stamps: Kuvo and Leo, Life's Path (Woodland Friends -- High Hopes Stamps)
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Perfectly Plaid - Winter (Lawn Fawn)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic Markers: Kuvo - E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E01 - Pink Flamingo, E31 - Brick Beige, E33 - Sand, E35 - Chamois, BG10 - Cool Shadow, BG11 - Moon White, E29 - Burnt Umber; Leo - YG05 - Salad, YG03 - Yellow Green, E08 -Brown, E09 - Burnt Sienna
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 000 - Clear
- YNS Gumdrops: Sugar and Sparkle
Until then happy crafting;