Saturday, December 24, 2016

Mr. & Mrs. Claus

Karen Letchworth, OCS' Saturday Guest Designer is back with another adorable card, using the adorable Mr. & Mrs. Claus stamp from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.



Hello, creative friends!  It's Karen Letchworth here today sharing another card I created featuring a more light-hearted and funny stamp from High Hopes Stamps (one I wouldn't normally pick for myself).  But that's part of the fun in Guest Designing....you sometimes end up creating cards with stamps or supplies that you might not normally use, and it helps to push you creatively.  I used this fun stamp called Mr. & Mrs. Claus and I used my Copic Markers to color it in.




I used some Carta Bella patterned papers and inked them with coordinating Tim Holtz Distress Inks.  There's a Making Memories white poinsettia and chipboard poinsettia on top of that which are from my super stash (old products), and I also added a seam binding bow with some baker's twine and a tiny vintage button.  You'll also see that I added a tiny little fuzzy white pom-pom to the end of the little elf's hat.



That's all for today, friends.  Be sure to check out all the fun products at One Crazy Stamper, and to also play along in the fun challenge taking place here on the One Crazy Stamper Blog.  Thanks for stopping by, and may God bless your holiday season.



Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment