As we are having April showers, it definitely looks like spring has arrived. High Hopes Stamps has a new release called "Think Spring".
Today, I have used the adorable image called "Bunny Blooms". The butterflies are a stencil called "Butterfly Trail" from Crafters Workshop and I used some new Distress Oxide Inks to add some colour. As these inks are awesome and there is a lot of things that can be done with them. They are reactive with water, but I haven't tried that yet -- that is next. I cut around the butterflies.
- Stamps: Bunny Blooms, Happy Thoughts (Think Spring Release - High Hopes Stamps)
- Paper: Watercolour Paper, DP - Watercolor Wishes (Lawn Fawn)
- Ink: Staz-On Jet Black; Dixtress Oxide Inks - Cracked Pistachio, Wilted Violet, Spiced Marmalade
- Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers: 903 - Natural Gray, 900 - Warm Gray #2, 065 - Mid Brown, 036 - Light Blue, 803 - English Lavender, 220 - Tea Rose, 047 - May Green, 028 - Pale Pink
- Stencil: Butterfly Trail (Crafters Workshop)
- Miscellaneous: Emerald Green (Flower Soft) and Rhinestones for the flower centers
Do try and make time to visit OCS and High Hopes Stamps at Scrapfest this weekend. We are booth # 120 and there will be lots to see and do.
Until next time, happy crafting.