Create a project following our theme and enter it into our InLinkz tool below!
- YOU CAN USE ANY IMAGE YOU WANT EXCEPT DIGITAL IMAGES. Any entry using a digital image will be deleted.
- You have all month long to join in our challenge.
- You can enter up to 5 times.
- Only new projects, no back linking to old projects.
- You must link the OCS blog in your entry post.
- Following the OCS blog or Facebook page is appreciated
This month you have the chance to win 2 unmounted High Hopes Rubber Stamps of your choice from One Crazy Stamper just for playing our Blog Challenge.
Do check back on Sunday, July 2, 2017, to see if you have won.
High Hopes Rubber Stamps-Wishing Well, Happy Birthday, Prisma Colored Pencil, Memento Ink, Foam Tape, Liquid Glue, Dies.
Supplies: Tractor, Sentiment Set #3 - High Hopes Rubber Stamps, Misti, Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Glossy Accents
Supplies used: Bob Loves Grass - High Hopes Rubber Stamps; Misti; Copic Markers; MFT Dienamic Dies; Tuxedo Black Momento Ink
andXPress It Blending Cardstock, Memento Ink,
Lovely cards, everyone!ReplyDelete
Great cards ladies...love the talent here! Way go to!ReplyDelete