I hope you have been enjoying this warm fall weather. It seems that mother nature has gotten her schedule a little mixed up or is just delaying the seasons. Before we know it, Christmas will be soon here.
For today's post, I have used the adorable Teddy's Gift from High Hopes Stamps latest release, "Seasons of Celebration".
- Stamps: Teddy's Gift, Holly Jolly (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP 'Twas the Night Before Christmas - Vol. 1 (Echo Park)
- Copic Markers: E50 - Egg Shell, E51 - Milky White, E53 - Raw Silk, R20 - Blush, E40 - Brick White, E41 - Pearl White, E47 - Dark Brown, G46 - Mistletoe, YG45 - Cobalt Green, R27 - Cadmium Red, R46 - Strong Red, Y28 - Lionet Gold
- Spellbinder Dies: Eyelet Circles
- Nuvo Glitter Accents: Fresh Snowfall
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: Silver Moonlight
- YNS Gumdrops: Tinsel, Holly Jolly Sparkle
Do stop by Lora's store for any supplies that you want or need and to see all the latest arrivals.
Until next time, happy crafting.