For today's card, I have gone a bit outside of my comfort zone. I did a variation of a Panel Pull-Out Card (by Dawn Olchefske) that I saw on Splitcoaststampers. Instead of doing five panels, I did three so that the image would fit nicely in the middle of a panel. I also attached the panel to a card base instead of a single sheet of cardstock.
The center panel is white cardstock that was cut to be 5" x 11 1/4" and scored at approximately 3 3/4" from either end. I also finished the inside of the card, which I usually don't do.
Outside of Card
When the Joy tab is Pulled
Inside of Card
- Stamps used: Little Drummer Boy & Friends (Seasons of Celebration Release), Pa-Rum-Pa- Pum-Pum, Peace, Love, Joy (all High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP - Wisemen Still Seek Him (Echo Park)
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 -Pale Fruit Pink, E01 - Pink Flamingo; Hair: E25 - Caribe Cocoa, E31 - Brick Beige; Greens: G46 - Mistletoe, YG45 - Cobalt Green; Other: E41 - Pearl White, E40 - Brick White, Y28 - Lionet Gold; Animals: E50 - Egg Shell, E51 - Milky White, E0000 - FLoral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E01 - Pink Flamingo, E30 - Bisque, E33 -Sand, C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, T7 - Toner Gray No. 7, T5 - Toner Gray No. 5, R27 Cadmium Red
- Zig Wink of Stella: Red
- YNS Gumdrops: Gold Nuggett
If you are able to attend Scrapfest, which runs from Thursday - Saturday this week, we would love for you to stop by the One Crazy Stamper booth.
Until next time, happy crafting.