Another week has gone by and there is no doubt that there has been a little or a lot or rain falling in my little world of late. Last week it was the garage door that needed repairing as the cable snapped, and this week it is a plumbing issue. What's next -- don't know that I want to know.
While anyway for today's card I have used the adorable Mary Angel from High Hopes Stamps. Splashing in the puddles is such fun at times. I remember the children doing this when they were younger. I used the Echo Park Raindrops Stencil and the B0000 - Pale Celestine Copic Marker to create the raindrops. A clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter Pen was then used to add a bit of glitter to the raindrops.
- Stamps: Mary Angel and A Little Rain Must Fall (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Rainbow, Watercolor (Lawn Fawn)
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Skin White, R20 - Blush, Hair: E53 - Raw Silk, E51 - Milky White, E50 - Egg Shell; Coat: G02 - Spectrum Green, G000 - Pale Green, G00 - Jade Green; Pants: V20 - Wisteria, V22 - Ash Lavender; Umbrella & Boots: Y38 - Honey, Y35 - Maize, Y32 - Cashmere, E37 - Sepia, E39 - Leather; Wings: BG01 - Aqua Blue, BG000 - Pale Aqua, BG0000 - Snow Green; Puddle: B00 - Frost Blue, B000 - Pale Porcelain Blue, B0000 - Pale Celestine
- YNS Gumdrops: Sparkly Teal, Lavendar
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.