Monday, March 19, 2018

Easter Greetings

I am sneaking onto the OCS blog today to share some Easter inspiration with you. Easter is just around the corner and I couldn't help make a card with the stamp!

How cute are the "Peeking Spring Buddies" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps! They are perfect a happy Spring hello card too - so many ideas bouncing around in my brain for these cuties! 



After colouring up these happy friends with alcohol markers I hand fussy cut them leaving a thin white edge and popped them up with foam dots. I cut my background square and did a partial cut with a circle die. Next I grabbed some ink and a cloud die and added the cloud background. Some bright, fun plaid paper was perfect to bring these friends to life! Some matching ribbon and gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Peeking Spring Buddies - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Easter Greetings - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Rainbow Perfectly Plaid - Lawn Fawn
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, baby blue ink - Memories, lavender gumdrops - YNS, classic circle die - Spellbinders, foam pop dots - Forever In Time, ribbon - from my stash

Spectrum Noir Markers: MB1 MB3 MB4 CT4 GB5 OR1 AB1 AB2 AB3 CT1 CT2 LG2 LG3 LG5 HB1 LV1 HB2 PP1 PP3 PP5 
                                               
                        
 Follow the One Crazy Stamper blog as the DT Divas will be bringing Daily Inspiration for the month of March. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Printerest.

                                                  
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment