Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Christmas Carollers!

Hi OCS Followers!
I'm popping in again to share another "Christmas in July" themed card using this adorable stamp from High Hopes called "Carolers". We Used to spend Christmas Eve with my cousins when we were young and after dinner and a visit from Santa, we would go around the neighbourhood carolling. These are very fond memories for me!
I love the very non-traditional colours in this 6x6 collection from Scrapberry called Elegantly Festive!  I added the HH sentiment called "Peace, Love, Joy". A couple strips of ribbon, some enamel dots and a nice flower finish everything off!
I used the HH sentiment called "Sparkle & Cheer" on the decorated inside of my card.
 
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair: E44, E47, E49/ Y23, YR21, E53
Purples: V91, V93, V95, V99
Blue Green: BG18, BG23, BG34
Greys: C1, C3, C5, C7, C8
Browns: E41, E42, E43, E44

Happy Stamping!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment