I really like it when a stamp can be used in more than one way. For today's post, I have not just one card, but two using the Three Pane Christmas stamp from High Hopes Stamps. Polar White Flower Soft was added to Santa's hat.
The first card is a CAS layout. After the image was stamped, I coloured it with Copic Markers.
The second card, is a completely different layout. I ran the Holiday Magic Embossing Folder through my die cutting machine before adding silver foil using the GoPress Machine. It was cut at an angle and a piece was added to the top and bottom. The bottom half doesn't show up well in the photo.
- Stamps: Three Pane Christmas, Merry Christmas (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - A Perfect Christmas (Echo Park); Christmas Time (Carta Bella)
- Copic Markers: T0 Toner Gray No. 0, T6 Toner Gray No. 6, T7 - Toner Gray No. 7, T8 - Toner Gray No. 8, C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0, R46 - Strong Red, R29 - Lipstick Red, R27 - Cadmium Red, R20 - Blush, E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 -Skin White, E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, E33 - Sand, Y28 - Lionet Gold, E49 - Dark Bark, G46 - Mistle
- Flower Soft: Polar White
- Embossing Folder: Holiday Magic (Spellbinders)
- Heat Activated Foil - Silver
- YNS Gumdrops -- Holly Jolly Sparkle
Until next time, Happy Crafting and have a fantastic day.