Monday, October 17, 2011

Four Fun Fall Cards!

Today I'm sharing four fun cards for One Crazy Stamper featuring the Your Next Stamp images that were released this fall!

My first two cards feature fall images colored with Copic markers and then fussy cut.  I've been on a mission to use up designer paper scraps this week....so this is a mish mash of fall papers.
My last two cards feature some fun images again, colored with Copic Markers, fussy cut and popped up on foam tape.  My ghost is shaded with a hint of BV000, though it doesn't show up in the photo.

Above are the Copic markers that I used on these cards.

Be sure you check out all of the fun new stuff Lora is adding to the store!  Also, be sure to join in our challenge this month...check out all of the rules and prize info on the One Crazy Stamper Blog!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful assortment of great cards! I have to say sunflowers are my favorite!! Thanks for sharing all of them!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, these are all super cute! I love that you are using up your scraps! perfect

    ReplyDelete