Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mini Folder Tag

OCSoctI used CC Designs stamp set Butterflies Postage set to make this gift tag. I really love a cute little tag or card that fits on a present.  My papers are from MME Happy Go Lucky.

And I used a  Lilac Viva Decor pen! These pens are so cool.  I love them because you can totally go crazy on your cards with them and not feel like you are wasting.  I use to try to make really ornate/decorative cards but always hated giving them away because I was sure they would end up in the waste bin. So I finally decided to use a more Clean And Simple approach. Now I don’t even give a second thought to giving my cards away.  So Viva Decor Pens are PERFECT for me. Use as much as you want, these pens last forever!

Thanks for stopping by!

Card Recipe:

Stamps-CC Design

Papers-MME Happy Go Lucky

Tools/Embellishments- CC Design Die, twine, Sizzix file folder Die

3 comments:

  1. This really is cute! Thanks for the tip about the pens. I've never tried them before.
    Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty Dana! Love the butterflies. I agree about sending ornate cards to maybe have them end up in the waste basket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea Jacilynn...I love the file folder as a gift tag! It's so lovely! Thanks!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete