Monday, November 18, 2013

Season's Greeting One Crazy Stamper

Friends welcome back, and as I type this it is snowing lots, weird to be saying this as it is only November, but I live in North Central Alberta, Canada, and it could start snowing early. 
 
So have my hot chocolate and my candles going and I started my Christmas Cards I am making for my co-workers, I have started off with card base, but made a pocket for a gift card to go behind the stamped image.  I thought a nice coffee/tea/hot cocoa gift card for those cold days might be what my co-workers would enjoy. 
I colored up a winter favorite of mine, I purchased this last year from One Crazy Stamper, it is from Whimsy Stamps-Vintage Christmas, you will notice on some of my cards lately it will be a sentiment from this set or a stamp from it.  I really find it versatile. 
I used the BZ 6x6 pattern paper pack called Countdown to Christmas and it's coordinating cardstock pack too.  I used Xpressit Copic Paper.  I also used my dies, ribbon, 3D squares, glue dots  Copic Markers are the flowing: R46, RV29, YG95, YG97.  I do hope you get a chance to play at the monthly challenge at One Crazy Stamper-Christmas.  We love seeing all your creations. Thanks again for stopping! Till next time Happy Crafting!




1 comment:

  1. Def a Christmas card who doesn't like candy canes...great card!!

    ReplyDelete