Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Sending Christmas Cheer!

Good Morning.  Another Wednesday has rolled around and I have a card to show you today using our challenge theme this month of "CHRISTMAS".  I can never seem to make enough Christmas cards as they are my favourite kind to make.  I have used a stamp and matching paper by Wild Rose Studio.


Supplies: Copic Xpress It Blending Card Stock, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Wild Rose Studio "Bella with Gifts", Copic Markers, Wild Rose Studio Xmas Bella Paper, Your Next Stamp "Fishtail Banner Die Set", Gold and Crystal Stickles, Sakura Clear Glaze Pen, DecoArt Snow Tex.

A close up of Bella:


Copics Used:  Elephant ~ R20, R22, R24, W1, W3, W5, W7; Santa Hat ~ R24, R37, R39, R89; Presents ~ 0, B000, BV00, BV02, BV04, G21, G24, G29, R22, R24, R29, R37, R39, R89; Sky ~ B23, B24, B26

Glad you could come by today.  Don't forget to enter our CHRISTMAS challenge this month for your chance to win two stamps from Wild Rose Studio.

Have a GREAT Wednesday!

Hugs,

2 comments: