The first week of November has been and gone, which means another week closer to Christmas. The stores have all their decorations out, Santa Claus parades are fast approaching, and the rush is on to find that perfect gift for our families and other important people in our lives.
For today's post for One Crazy Stamper, I have used this adorable stamp called Bluebell Behind Presents by
Wild Rose Studio.
Outside of Card
Inside of Card
- Stamps: Bluebell Behind Presents (Wild Rose Studio), Sentiments - Christmas Labels (Wild Rose Studio) and Christmas Sayings (Whimsy Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink Iced Spruce (Ranger)
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - A Robin's Christmas (Wild Rose Studio)
- Copic Markers: Bluebell: E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, R46 - Strong Red; Birds: E50 - Egg Shell, E51 - Milky White, E53 - Raw Silk, R29 - Lipstick Red; Presents Y06 - Yellow, RV91 - Greyish Cherry, RV93 - Smokey Purple, B91 - Pale Grayish Blue, G46 - Mistletoe
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 03 - Red
- Wink of Stella Brush: Christmas Sparkle: GL Gold 101, GL Clear 999, GL Silver 102; White Christmas: GL White 000, GL Red 020, GL Dark Green 042
- Spellbinders: Classic Squares Large, Standard Circles Large, A2 Distressed Rectangles
- Dee's Distinctively Dies: Christmas Tree Silhouette, Christmas Tree 04, Mini Stars, Mini Decorations
- Miscellaneous: Your Next Stamp Gumdrops - Clear, Holly; Faux Snow (Art Institute Glitter); Sakura Stardust Pens - Green, Red
Until next week, keep crafting.
Great card Sue!ReplyDelete
Love this card, so cute and festiveReplyDelete
Love it...this is awesome, great details...beautiful card!ReplyDelete