Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Grillfather...

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  I have a square card to share today using a stamp set from the Art Impressions line of stamps "Ai Heroes", called "Grillfather".  His pose cracks me up,  because it looks like he's about to have a sword fight with a hamburger!  This is the perfect card for my brother-in-law who really is The Grillfather.
Here's a close-up:

There are five Ai Heroes (Bug Buster, Backyard Boss, Weekend Warrior, Sexy Scrublord and Grillfather) - and you can find all of them in the OCS store here.  They are perfect as Father's Day cards, or just general guy birthday cards.
Don't forget to play along with our June challenge, which is Anything Goes with a splash: glitter and a ribbon - you can link up your card here.
One Crazy Stamper products: Art Impressions The Grillfather

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Too funny! Love him, he makes me think of a friend of ours...so cool. Nice added touch with them stars. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these guys..I am kicking my butt I did not get this one..love your card awesome!!

    ReplyDelete