Here is a look at the inside of the card....
* Image and Outside Sentiment: Stamping Bella, Emily & Ryan Under the Umbrella
* Copic Xpress It cardstock
* Copic Markers
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Lulu Lavender
* 3D Pop Dots
* Glue Dots
* Paper: First Edition 6x6 Paper Pad, Dreamcatcher
* Inside Sentiment: My Favorite Things, Happy Thoughts
Here is a close up of the image to see the Copic colours used....
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Pants: B99, B97, B95
* Jacket: C3, C1, C00
* Boots: C7, C5, C3
* Dress: V17, V15, V12
* Coat: V01, V000, V0000, R83
* Shoes: V17, V12
* Umbrella: V17, V15, V12, V01
* Flowers: R56, R85, R83, R81, Y15, Y13, Y11, YG17
* Ground: YG67, YG17. YG03
I hope that you enjoyed today's card. You still have a couple days to enter into our Anything Goes Challenge for this month, hope to see your creations there!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
What a sweet card for your cousin's shower, Shari! Gorgeous colouring :o)ReplyDelete
Another pretty card, love these colors, and of course the image as well. Well done, love those little flowers, and great job doing the inside as well, that is my thing this year, doing the insides too. Way to go!ReplyDelete
Thank you for taking part in our JIC challenge, your card is so delightful and delicate,ReplyDelete
and is a joy to look at and thank you for sharing your work.. good luck hugs tracy