Monday, March 23, 2015

Honey

Thanks for stopping, oh how I had fun with my card today, I love the paper I used and the image is so awesome.  I didn't add a sentiment this time as I am not sure what I would put.  I just like it without this time.  My turn to post over here at One Crazy Stamper for our challenge this month, which is Anything Goes.  You have to check out all the details and play along.
My image I am using is from the wonderful High Hopes Rubber Stamps, so awesome, called Favorite Honey Bear.  I used some Little Yellow Bicycle pattern paper, copic markers, added some ribbon, and flowers of course.  I hope you get a chance to play our challenge here at OCS  or maybe share the love with the incredible design team.  Lora has a wide arrange of supplies in her store as well, so pop on over there and have some fun.  Till next time happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. This is just super cute. Loving the cute image and pretty flowers.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, Leanne - I love that you fussy cut him out!

    ReplyDelete