* Image: High Hopes Rubber Stamps, Golf Cart
* Sentiment: High Hopes Rubber Stamps, Golf Saying
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Lady Bug
* Glossy Accents
* Spellbinders: Classic Squares & Postage Stamp
* Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles (to represent golf ball dimples)
* Your Next Stamp Gumdrops, Black Glitter (LOVE these, sooo many colours to choose from!!!)
Here is a close up of the Golf cart to see the Copic colours used....
* Black: T8, T6, T4, T2
* Grey: T2, T4, 0
* Red: R39, R37, R35, R32
* Green: YG67,YG63, YG61
* Sky: B0000, 0
I hope that you enjoyed today's card and I hope the weather agrees and lets us start golfing soon!!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Thanks for sharing your cute card.ReplyDelete
Yes, golf carts are a definite sign of spring!! Cute card, Shari!ReplyDelete