Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Christmas Blessings

Hi Fellow Crafters;

Even though it is mid summer, and before we know it Christmas will be here.  For my OCS "Creative Inspiration: post today, I have used the Heartfelt Creations Sparkling Poinsettia stamp along with their co-ordinating die and paper.  The Sparkling Poinsettia paper pad, also has verses that can be added to the inside of a card.  To shape the poinsettia I used the Heartfelt Creations Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit which is a wonderful set of tools for shaping paper flowers.  I added some Glossy Accents to to the top of the candle.  Instead of using water with the Zig Clean Color Brush Markers I used the Zig Wink of Luna clear pen which added some glitter.

Front of card


Inside of Card 


Supplies used:
Enjoy the rest of your summer, and until next time keep crafting.

Hugs




1 comment: