Friday, August 21, 2015

Set a Scene with High Hopes Stamps!

Hello and Happy Friday!!!  Today I have a fun card to share with you that I made using three High Hopes Stamps to create a scene....
 First I created the scene on my Copic Express It Cardstock, coloured the image and then fussy cut out the scene and place the starry night paper behind, what do you think??

Supplies Used:
* Images: High Hopes Stamps-Tree Element, Smore Dragon & Campfire
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Memento Ink:  Tuxedo Black
* Sentiment:  Your Next Stamp - The Great Outdoors
* Zig Glue Pen
* Squishy Scissors
(above listed supplies can be purchased at www.onecrazystamper.com)

Copic Colours Used:
* Ground:  G28, G24, G21, E44, E43, E42
* Wood:  E29, E27, E25, E23
* Tree Leaves:  G28, G24, G21
* Rocks:  W7, W5, W3, W1
* Fire:  R29, R24, YR18, YR15, Y15
* Marshmallow:  E44, E43, E41, E40
* Roasting Stick:  E29, E25, E23
* Boots:  W9, W7, W5
* Dragon:  E89, E87, E84, E81,W7, W5, W3

Here is a close up of the fun Dragon to see the Copic dot technique to create texture....

I hope that you enjoyed today's card.  Don't be afraid to use more than one image on your cards or scrapbook pages because as you can see it turns out great when you create a scene =)
 
 
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Shari - this is so cute! What a great idea - and I love that it's a night sky :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a cute card, Shari! I just love the night scene/paper, and your colouring is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete