Well it is now official -- less than six weeks to Christmas. The chaos will now begin as everyone gets ready for the holiday season.
For today's post, I have used another adorable stamp from the new High Hopes Fall/Winter Fun release called Presents Galore. I used the Nuvo Glitter Drops around the outer edges of the Square Hearts Die, and the Nuvo Crystal Drops in the corner and the hearts in the sentiment.
- Stamps: Presents Galore, Peace, Love, Joy (Fall/Winter Fun -- High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Paper: Distress Watercolor Cardstock, DP - Sugar Plum (My Mind's Eyes)
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 022 - Carmine Red, 028 - Pale Pink, 021 - Light Carmine, 041 - Light Green, 220 - Tea Rose, 803 - English Lavender, 049 - Green Shadow, 222 - Pink Flamingo
- Spellbinders: Square Hearts, Lacey Circles
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear, 11 - Gold, 12 - Silver
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: Honey Gold, White Blizzard
- Nuvo Crystal Drops: Gloss - White, Gloss - Woodland Green, Gloss - Red Berry
For any High Hopes Stamps or crafting supplies that you need or would like, you can find them at High Hopes Website or One Crazy Stamper.
Thanks for stopping by and having a peek. Have a great day.
Sue, this is so soft & sparkly! I love your pretty colours - great seeing you this weekend :o)ReplyDelete
So pretty, love the sparkle and the color is so soft. Nicely done Sue, and the image of course is wonderful. Great job!ReplyDelete